The wire wrap screen is welded at each intersection by a wedge-wound wire and a wedge-shaped rib (or a round rib).
1. The structure of the wire wrap screen is firm, the porosity is high, and the gap size is accurate. Particularly suitable for fine sand and silt formations in wells.
2. The opening area of the wire wrap screen is large, and the proportion of the filter area is high, and the maximum can reach 60%.
3. The wedge structure is designed to effectively prevent the screen from being clogged and easy to backwash.
4. The larger filtration area makes it easier for groundwater to penetrate into the well, thus obtaining ample water, reducing the water level and reducing energy consumption.
5. The larger filtration area can relatively reduce the pressure when the water flows into the well, which can prevent the sand particles from entering the well pipe under the large water pressure, thereby reducing the friction between the sand and the equipment, reducing the wear and improving the service life of the equipment.
6. In the same length, diameter and gap conditions, the flow rate of the wire wrap screen is 3 times that of the bridge type water filter pipe, and 9 times that of the slotted water filter pipe.
7. The customer can choose the size of the screen gap between 0.1mm-6mm to meet different construction conditions.
Wire wrap screen material: mainly stainless steel, carbon steel galvanized, carbon steel spray or other customer requirements.
Applicable environment: It is suitable for gravel filling and sand control work in most wells such as vertical wells, inclined wells and directional wells.
Connection form: groove connection or threaded connection. The wire-wound filter pipe is welded at each intersection by a wedge-wound wire and a wedge-shaped rib (or a round rib).