Stainless steel slotted liner casing pipes:
The stainless steel slotted liner is mainly used to the water and oil reservation layer without much sand.Its function is to prevent the rock bits dropping into the well bore.The working principle is allowing the certain sizes sand coming through the surface with crude oil but keeping the bigger size sand being stopper outside to form sand bridge,and thereby achieving the anti-sand purpose. Slot casing screen pipe is commonly used to sand rock and carbonate reservoir,and especially useable for horizontal wells.
Features of Stainless steel slotted liner casing pipes:
1. Our slotted pipes use Stainless steel 304/ 304L/ 316L and API J55/K55/N80 Casing and tubing. With strong overall strength, the slotted pipes are easy to deform.
2. The edge of the slot is vertical and smooth without burrs, the slot is uniform.
3. The slotted pipes control sand better, which are suitable for the well with sand diameter more than 0. 3mm.
4. The slot can be longitudinal and vertical and the section of the slot can be parallel and trapezoid types, which creates wide open area.
5. Easy to operate and to be connected with larger inner diameter.